** Update: After a couple of years of adventures abroad, cut short by some bizarro medical stuff, we’re back in Canada. As such, the blog is updated less often, but I still like to use it to share stories. We still make time to travel, and we love to get out and explore the city that we live in, so we update this when we can. This blog is essentially written for my family and my mom’s friends, but it’s a good memory exercise for me as well. Thanks for stopping by!
After many awesome years of living in Canada, I’ve decided to jump off the deep end and embark on an adventure in life and travel across Southeast Asia. I’ll be blogging here about my experiences for a few reasons:
1. To make sure my family knows I’m alive.
2. To keep my family and friends in the loop with all my silly stories.
3. To share the various things I’ve learned
4. To write things down so I don’t forget when and where and how something happened.
5. To share my photos with friends and family.
I’m a very fond of writing emails, but with all the people I want to keep in touch with, email seems like a challenging medium. This blog is kind of like a regular email update to help me share myself with the people that I love.